Thursday, October 16, 2014

September 2014 Birchbox Review

Today, we are going to review my September Birchbox. This box was so fun to try!


1. Davines Oi All in One Milk- I loved this hair mist! It did detangle my hair and create some shine. The best part of of this spray is that it seemed to help my hair not become not so greasy which is always a great thing! I am not sure how this product has helped over other hair sprays that I have used but I definitely noticed a difference when I used a different hair spray once this month.

               
          1a. Davines Shampoo & Conditioner- This shampoo and conditioner are good, they aren't                anything special. I like other shampoos and conditioner just as well these.


2. Dr. Jart+ BB Black Label Detox- This product has a great consistency and color and I absolutely love it! The only thing with this is that I think it might be breaking me out I am going to take a break from this and see if my face clears up, so I will let you know!


3. Harvey Prince Ageless Liquid Loofah- I was so disappointed in this product. It did smell so good (vanilla and grapefruit), but it didn't exfoliate at all! I love body washed that can also exfoliate, I always mix an exfoliant in with body washed I fell like it keeps my skin soft and fresh.


4. Mereadeso All-In-One Moisturizer- I am not sure how I feel about this product. I didn't notice anything major when I used this. I am going to continue it to try it and let you know. It does go on a little sticky, but it does seem to moisturize pretty well.


5. Temptu S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer- I love highlighters and this is a gorgeous color. I am not a fan of it for me because it it too dark for my skin tone. I will probably use it in the summer when I am a little tanner.

I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment