Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 2014 Birchbox Unboxing


Sorry this is a little late, my semester has really picked up. I hope to be a little more consistent. Here is my October Birchbox, there is so many exciting things in this Month's Box that I am excited to share.  


1. Beauty Blender and Deluxe Solid Cleanser- I am so excited to try this. I had a dupe for the beauty blender and loved it. At the beginning of October I came home and my dog had it in his mouth! It was old and I needed to throw it out anyway so I this was perfect timing. 


2. Camille Beckhams's Tuscan Honey Glycerin Hand Therapy- I think my mom had a lotion from this brand when I was little because I remember the  flower on top. I am excited to try this because it smells good I just hope it moisturizes well, as we get into the colder months.  


3. Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner- I don't struggle with blackheads except a little on my nose. This product is also suppose to smooth out my skin, so I will be curious to see how well it does.I am also curious to see if it helps any other issues. 


4. ModelCo's Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty- Who doesn't love lipstick? I have been wanting to try a matte lipstick and this is suppose to be a moisturizing matte lipstick in a perfect fall color. Can it do all it claims? We will see. 


5. Sage and Fasten's Onward- Before I leave for school I always spray on a spritz of perfume, but I feel like sometimes throughout the day I need a little pick me up. I think this roller ball will do a great job with its light citrus scent. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Come back in November when I review these products after trying them for a month. Have a great day! Let me know what your favorite fall lipstick is. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment