Monday, October 6, 2014

September Empties #1

It's Empties Time! Click here to watch a video to find out why I have so many empties! Enjoy!


1. Sun-in Hair Lightener in Tropical Breeze (Not Repurchase)- This lightener does seem to work, so I would recommend it if you were  looking for a hair highlighter. I won’t repurchase this because it doesn’t matter to me to have my hair blonder, I bought this at a time when I had dyed my hair darker and was trying to get it back to my natural color.


2. Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo (Might Repurchase) - This dry shampoo is pretty great! It works so well, but it does leave a little white residue. I am trying another dry shampoo that I like better so we will have to see about that.


3. Skintimate Shave Gel in Raspberry Rain (Might Repurchase) - Currently, I am using a cream hair remover, so I won’t repurchase this right now. I love this smell of this Shave gel! So if I ever need a shave gel this is the one I will get!


4. Perfumes (Viva La Juicy (Repurchase) & Couture La La (Might Repurchase)) - Both of these perfumes are very sweet!  I love sweet scents. To me both of these scents are very similar. I own a full size of Viva La Juicy, so I defiantly continue to use that and will repurchase a similar perfume to these.












5. Tea Tree Lemon and Sage Body Lotion (Might Repurchase) -This lotion smells so good! I love the lemon scent! It is not as thick as a body cream, which I normally prefer.


6. Skin 79 Super BB (Repurchase) - I loved this BB cream. When I purchased this it only came in one shade which works perfect for my pale skin but not work so well with darker skin colors. This has great natural coverage and it looks great!


7. Covergirl Freshcomplection Concealer (Not Repurchase) - This concealer is very light. I was not a fan of how much you have to layer to get the coverage I need. I will be trying out other concealers and not be repurchasing this product.

8. Lip-gloss
              Mini (Not repurchase) –My mom gave me a set of these mini lip-glosses years                     ago and they are great consistency and color. I won’t repurchase because 1. I don’t              know where to get them 2. I know other lip-glosses that I like better

                     L.A. Colors Gloss N’ Glow in Dazzling (Not Repurchase) –I will not repurchase                this lip- gloss. I did give my lips a beautiful pink color, but it burned a little when I put              it on, so I won’t be getting it again


9. Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening (Repurchase)- This product was in my September Favorites. I absolutely love this primer! This primer works great and it also has a little tint of color that makes it even better! 

I hope you enjoyed my empties this month! Let me know what your favorite concealer is down in the comments! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment