Thursday, October 9, 2014

September Empties #2

Hey! It's time to do the second part of my empties! Click here to see the first part! 


Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo (Not Repurchase) -This is my second bottle of this Dry Shampoo and both bottles have broken. When I was able to try it worked pretty well, but with two bottles breaking shortly after I start using the product I won’t repurchase.


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (Repurchase) - This product is amazing! Currently, I am using another hair mask, but I still think I like this product more, we will have to see! This product makes my hair so soft! Click here to watch a video I made when I reviewed this product.  


E.L.F. Mineral Infused Facial Cleanser (Not Repurchase)- This product was different than any other facial cleanser. It is a powder that you have to get wet to foam up to wash my face. To get the powder out it made a huge mess and it smelled really weird. Click here to watch a full review!


Korres Body Butter in Bergamot Pear (Might Repurchase)-  This body butter is so thick! It works and moisturizes incredibly well! The smell is a Fruity-Green Floral with a Watery Accord which I love. The only thing it is almost too thick, so I sometimes I had to mix in other lotions to get it to rub in!

VMV Hypoallergenics Re-everything Face Hand and Body Cream (Not Repurchase)- This lotion smells horrible! I got this in my Birchbox a few months ago and I was so disappointed in the smell! I did think it moisturized pretty well, but I won’t repurchase it because of the smell.

Covergirl Tinted Moisturizer (Not Repurchase)-  I got this tinted moisturizer years ago and absolutely loved it! Since then BB Creams have captured my heart. This is a good product, but I personally prefer BB creams so I won’t repurchase it.


Arquiste in Flor y Canto (Not Repurchase)-  This perfume is not a scent that I like. They describe the scent as: a scent that evokes an Aztec summer festival in Tenochtitlan circa 1400. Wear it to be transported to a dimly lit temple altar filled with fresh flowers.


Maybelline Expert wear Eye shadow in Mocha Motion (Might Repurchase)-  I have had this eye shadow for so long! I loved it! I used the darker color for my eyebrows and neutral as always great. I might not repurchase this because I have other neutral eye shadows that I want to try and that will be a little better quality.


Old Navy Brilliant Lip gloss (Not Repurchase)-  This lip gloss has been my favorite for such a long time! I decided to use it up because there was such a little amount left.  I loved this color and consistency. The reason I say I won’t be repurchasing this is because I haven’t been able to find it again.



E.L.F. Highlighter & Under Eye Concealer (Not Repurchase)-  This product has a concealer that is really light and takes a lot of layering to get it to hide anything. The highlighter is great! It is just a slight shimmer, so I might have to see if E.L.F. sells just the highlighter by itself. I won’t buy the duo again because I feel the concealer is a dud.  

I hope you enjoyed my empties! Until next month, have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment