Thursday, June 11, 2015

Project Polish Introduction


Welcome! Today, I am going to introducing a new Project into my life. For the last year and half I have been trying not to buy things and go through the things I have and use them up. I officially completed my first project pan (January - June) and have started a new way of project panning. As I was packing to move I realized I have A LOT more nail polish than I thought. I am currently live with my in-laws until we move into our house in July. I packed six nail polishes for that time. I decided to start a project polish and will be updating you every month on the progress. I am excited to see how this goes. 



The nailpolish from the left... 

1. Avon's Mint
6.  Julep's (Not Pictured) Nessa 



Some of the lines are a little bit off, but I will compare each months picture to each other so you can see the real difference! Have a wonderful day! Let me know if you are doing a project pan too! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment