Tuesday, June 9, 2015

May 2015 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of June! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click HERE! I split this post into four categories: makeup, beauty, random and Project pan Empties! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties (Project Pan Empties are in a different category)




 

1. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Black (Not Repurchase)- This eyeliner was old, but it was still pigmented and realivetly creamy. I won't repurchase this because I want to try others and I want one that lasts longer. 

 

2. Wet'n'Wild Twisted Cream Foundation Stick (Not Repurchase)- I ended up using this for concealer and it worked pretty well. I won't get this again because I have concealer and foundation I like better than this. 

 

3. Random Lipgloss (Not Repurchase)- If you have seen previous empties you might have seen similar ones, this is my last unknow lipgloss! This one was my least favorite because the glitter was chunky. 

 

4. NYC Chiffon Lipstick (Not Repurchase)- I am SOO happy this is finished! The formula was nice, but it was too soft and the color was just too frosty for me. 

 

5. Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 125 (Might Repurchase)- I liked this powder, but I do like translucent ones I bit better because this looked a little cakey at times if I wasn't careful. 



Beauty Empties 

 

6. Clean and Clear Morning Burst (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the ratio of cleanser to beads. I am thinking about repurchasing this except, I would get it in the citrus smell because the smell really wakes me up. 

 

7. Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer (Might Repurchase)- I really liked how moisturizing this was. I might not repurchase this because I want a moisturizing lotion/cream AND something that smells good. This lotion didn't have any scent. 

 

8. Equate Cotton Swabs (NOT Repurchase)- Do not get this, they break and the cotton falls off. NOT worth it. 

 

9. Ahava Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask (Might Repurchase)- I liked this, but I want to try other mud masks before I even think about repurchasing this. 

 

10. Forever Sunshine (Not Repurchase)- When I was cleaning out my bathroom I found this travel scent container with Forever Sunshine body mist in it. I won't be buying body sprays anymore because they don't last very long. I would get this scent in a body cream. 

 

11. J.R. Watkins Cuticle Salve in Lavender (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and I wasn't a fan. It was greasier than vaseline and took forever to soak into my cuticles. I did like the smell though. 

 

12. E.L.F. Brush Cleaner (Not Repurchase)- I think this product gets the job done. I won't repurchase this because of the terrible packaging the container is SO hard that you can squeeze it to get the product out. 

 

13. Colgate Total Toothpaste (Not Repurchase)- This product did the job it was suppose to. I won't repurchase this because I want a toothpaste with whitening power. 



Random Empties 

 

14. Gain Original Dryer Sheets (Repurchase)- I love dryer sheets, they make my clothes smell nice and help them not have static. I would recommend trying them if you don't. 

 

15. Lipton White Teachc Peach Mango (Repurchase)- I really like how this tea tastes. It is very fruity which I love. 

 

16. Gloria Jean Brown Sugar Cake K-cup (REPURCHASE)- This is the best! I love the sweetness in my coffee. 

 

17. Air Therapy Vibrant Vanilla (Might Repurchase)- 

 

18. Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life (Repurchase)- I could really feel this working. It didn't make me slim or less hungry but I could tell it helped my digestion without making me in the bathroom for hours. 




Project Pan Empties (Click Here to See Reviews) 






19. Revlon Rosy Glow Cream Blush




20. Makeup Forever Lipstick in 






21.  E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set 


22. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals





23. Mom Pallet


And those were my April Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (102/365)! May 31st is the 151 day of the year, so I have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  I feel like I am getting close to finishing a lot of things!  Let me know your favorite coffee flavor is below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment