Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Project Pan Finale

Today is THE FINALE of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I started with 10 (it became 13) products I want to focus on using up. 

On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I updated you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the current progress pictures on the right and the beginning pictures on the left. Click here to see Update #2 where you can see the original pictures. 


Finished Products! (Click here to see my Final Thoughts)



1.  E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set





3. Mom Pallet


 Products Still Working on!  

Face

4. NYC Sunny Bronzer- I am happy with the progress I have made the last few months, I will be setting this aside to play with some other bronzers for the summer. 




5. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented BlushI ended up repressing this about a week ago to help when I moved back home. I have a pallet I will be using in June that comes with blushes, so I am taking a break from this



6. Laura Gellar's Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Champagne- This is a huge primer, and I use it everyday when I wear makeup. I feel like this primer is becoming never ending. The first couple updates it went SO fast and now it's going at a snail's pace! 





Eyes 





7. Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes in Wild Orchid- This is the only product that will be transferred over to my next project pan, I am too close not to finish it. 


8. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I have made lots of progress on this the last two months. I will continue to use this, but not exclusively at least this month. 




I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I will be starting a new project pan (a different format) tomorrow! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment