Thursday, June 4, 2015

June 2015 Project Pan Introduction

Today I have an exciting announcement! Since I finished my FIRST EVER project pan, I thought I would change up the format. The next few months I am going to see how this works. I plan on picking between 3-10 (yes, it will vary) products. I will make an introduction video at the beginning of the month and update you half way through and then at the end of the month give you a final update. The product I chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for June. 


1. E.L.F Studio Bronzer in Golden- If you saw my last project pan you know I have been working on a matte bronzer. I didn't finish it, but I made good progress. I decided to give myself a break and work on a different bronzer and this is the one I chose. Perfect shimmer for summer. 


2. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I chose this product because I have had it for a few years and love it, but because of the packaging it doesn't get used as much as I would like. I do want to purchase a few things full size, but I need to use this up (and a few other products) first. 


3. Wet 'n Wild Cream Eyeshadow in Wild Orchid-  This product is included in this project because it was in my last project and it is SO close to being finished I wanted to see if I could get it finished up this month. I love it for a highlight. 


4. Palladio Eyeliner in Sky Blue- I chose this eyeliner because I love it! I love wearing blue eyeliner especially in the summer. I want to see how much I can actually use up within a month. I haven't ever had an eyeliner in a project pan, so we will see. 


5. Markwins- If you saw my last project pan I had an eyeshadow that I had no idea where they came from. This product is the same way. These eyeshadows are a little more chaly then the last one, but I think the colors will be fun to play with in the summer. 

 

6. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink- While many people think minis are cute, I found them annoying. I always seem to lose them and this is why this product is in this project so I can use it up and it can be out of my collection. 


7. Bodyography Lip Pencil in Zinfandel- This is included in the project for many reasons. I have noticed lip liners make such a difference, this specific product is old AND I wanted to see how much I could use up in a month. 



I hope you enjoyed! Check out the video to see some swatches. Come back in two weeks for the half way point update. Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment