Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Project Pan Introduction

It is the beginning of the month and that means project pan time! The products I have chosen might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 


Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for August. 



1. The Balm's Balm Desert- I received this in my July Birchbox and fell in love with it. I want to continue using it this month so I thought it would be a great product to track progress and hopefully finish. 


2. GlamNatural Cream Blushes Samples- I have had these FOREVER (I got them in Birchbox) and never reach for them. I want to make it a point to play with them this month so I can get them out of my collection 


3. COLORIMPACT Fashion Eyeshadow 1 and 2- I have hit pan on all six shadows! I am hoping this month I can finish most of these up.  


4. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I am so close to finishing the eyebright and Bo-ing 1 & 2, they should be finished this month. I am still chugging along with the erase paste, but I am hopefully i can at least hit pan this month.     


5. Pink with a splash of Sweet & Flirty- My sister-in-law is so sweet and gave this to me last summer. This summer she also gave me some fragrance so I am hoping I can finish this up so I can start moving through them. 


I hope you enjoyed! Check out the video to see some swatches. Come back in a few days to see my August Project Pan Have a great day! 


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment