Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 2015 Birchbox Unboxing

It is a new month so that can mean SO MANY things for me it means my new Birchbox is on its way. I love the surprise each month!


1. R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo- I am excited to try this try this, My hair always get so greasy so I am always will to try a new dry shampoo. 


2. SheaTerra Rose Hips Black Soap Facial Wash- This is the oddest face wash I have ever seen or smelled. I am curious how this will work because it smells like tar. 

 

3. LAQA& CO. Cheeky Lip- I have recieved a lip product from them and loved it! I am excited for this. I am currently working on another cream blush so I will try and use this as much as I can.


4. Cool Makeup Setting Spray- I am excited for this! I picked this sample, I have only tried one setting spray so I am ready to try another one. 


5. Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer- I am almost out of my other moisturizer so this came at the perfect time! 


Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back next month to see what I thought about the products. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise





No comments:

Post a Comment