Thursday, August 6, 2015

July 2015 Empties

Welcome to the beginning of August! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click HERE! I split this post into two categories: makeup, and beauty! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties 


 

1. Covergirl Shine Blast in 805 Radiate (Might Repurchase)- My friend gave me a decent amount of lip products and this was one of them. I love the formula of the shine blasts. I have some others to go through before I think about repurchasing. I might repurchase this, but I have other glosses I would love to try first. 


2. Supergoop! CC Cream (Not Repurchase)- I really liked this sample that I received in my Birchbox, however it didn't WOW me, so I wouldn't repurchase it. 

 

3&4. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer (Might Repurchase)- I was surprised when I used both of these up this month. I knew I had used both on and off for awhile. I might repurchase I have a few other primer samples to get through and others I want to try before I repurchase this.

 

5. Brush- I am not sure where I got this, but it has started to shed so it is time for it to go. 


6. Maybelline Color sensation in Bit of Brown (Not Repurchase)- I received two of these from a friend and went to use this and it was all dried out. I only used it a few times and it wasn't my favorite so I wasn't too disappointed.  

  

7. Neutrogena SkinClearing Makeup (Repurchase)- I really liked this foundation. It was a little dark for me and old so I am not sure how well it treated my acne. I love the coverage, one major drawback is the packaging though.


8. Sweet Science Invisible Daily Tint (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and it was NOT invisible 


9. Caudalie Vinoperfect (Not Repurchase)-This product was suppose to be a tinted moisturizer and primer in one. I ended up mixing it with my primer because I was not a fan of it on its own, it didn't seem to do anything. 


10. Eleven Skin Perfection Eye Cream + Concealer (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this product and it lasted a year and half. I liked that in the morning I could use this and not have to worry if it left white underneath my eyes. It seemed to be a great primer for my concealer it wasn't a great concealer on its own. 


11. Bodyography Zinfandel Lip Liner (Not Repurchase)- I was not a huge fan of the color. I was given this lip liner and the formula was already old, so I can't comment on that. There are other lip liners I want to try. 


12. Avon glazewear liquid lip color in Iced pink (Not Repurchase) - I really loved the color of this lipgloss. I wasn't a huge fan of the packaging or the formula so I won't be repurchasing it. 


13. Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this BB cream. It had great coverage and the color  worked well for me. I have other BB and CC creams I want to try out before I repurchase any of the ones that I have/had. 

 

14. Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Mascara (Might Repurchase)- I haven't used this mascara for awhile and I tried it and it was dried. I remember really liking this mascara and might have to get it again once I go through all the mascara I already own. 


15. Maybelline unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx (Not Repurchase)- This was another product I was going to use and it was dried. I don't remember anything special and there are other eyeliners I want to try out. 



Beauty Empties 


16. Equate Nail Polish Remover (Repurchase)- This is the only nail polish remover I use and I will continue to repurchase because it is cheap, there is a sponge and it works great!

 

17. Paris Amour Body Lotion Bath & Body Works (Might Repurchase)- I love the scent of this. I am not a huge fan of the body lotions, so I might repurchase this scent in a triple body moisture cream. 

 

18. Ahava Mineral Hand Cream (Not Repurchase)- This was a really good hand cream, however I don't use hand creams and ended up using this all over my body. I will repurchase a body cream to use all over. 


19. Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm (Not Repurchase)- The product was okay, the packaging was terrible. I am going to repurchase the Aussie 3-Minute Miracle instead. 

 

20. Gold Sugar Scrub from Bath & Body Works (Not Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this as well as the scrub. I want to purchase a body wash that has exfoliants in it instead of having two different products.

 

21. Earth Therapeutics' Refreshing Foot Scrub (Not Repurchase)- Like the product above I won't repurchase this because I want to find a body wash and scrub in one. 

 

22. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and I didn't see any difference so I won't be getting the full size. 


23. Dermaclear Micro Water (Might Repurchase)- I loved this! I want to try the Simple water because I heard it was similar, so I might have to repurchase this if it's not. 


24. Not Soap Radio in The Stuff that Cupid dips his arrows in (Not Repurchase)- I got this in my Birchbox and LOVED the scent. I won't be repurchasing it because like I said in another product I want to find a body wash that has exfoliants in it as well. 


25. Key West Aloe Gentle Aloe Facial Cleanser (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this facial cleanser it was SO gentle on my skin which was very irritated this month. I am really considering getting the full size for the winter. 


26. Warm Vanilla Sugar Mist (Not Repurchase)- I won't be repurchasing this because I am going to be purchasing perfumes instead of body mists.


27. Derma-e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this scrub. I have some others that I want to try and then I might repurchase this. 


28. Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner ( Not Repurchase)- My husband and I used this and it didn't wow either of us, so we won't be getting it again. 


29. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Repurchase)- This is my favorite dry shampoo. I already repurchased this in the blonde version and I love it.  


30. Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this shampoo it was moisturizing. I have other shampoos I want try and then I might buy this again. 


31. Essie On the Go Topcoat (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this topcoat. I like trying out new top coats, so we will see if I get this again. 


32. WEI Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads (Not Repurchasing)- I didn't notice and a difference when I used this AND I am not a patient person, so it was hard for me to use these.

33 & 34. Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie and Clean Fresh Linen (Not Repurchase)- I didn't get pictures of either of these. I wasn't a fan of them, watch the video to hear more of my thoughts. 

Random Empties

35. Notepad (Repurchase)- I love making lists and so a notepad is a MUST have for me. 


And those were my April Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. July (35) + June (22) +May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (159/365)! July 31st is the 212th day of the year. Even though I finished quite a few products this month I still have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  I Let me know your favorite lipgloss below! Have a wonderful day!

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment