Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lip Product Project Pan Introduction

Welcome back! I have decided that on top of my monthly project pans and instead of my nail polish project pan I am going to do a lip product project pan. 

1. My nail polish project pan was going nowhere and I don't have a huge problem buying nail polish

2. I have A LOT of lip products that I need to get through and I tend to randomly buy/get them. 

I have chosen two lip balms, two lipsticks, a lip stain and 7 lip glosses and I want to want to finish these up by December 31st. 


Lipstick 


1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart (Left)- I am not a huge fan of this lipstick and the frost it has I want to use it up and get it out of my collection 

2. Avon Lipstick in Frozen (Right)- This is similar to the Covergirl lipstick with the frosty affect which I am again not a fan of. It is a little darker than the Covergirl so this will be the second lipstick I focus on. 

LipBalm 

3. The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm- I have a decent amount of lip balms so once I finish the Life is Good Lipbalm I will use this at bedtime. 


4. Life is Good Lipbalm- I lost this when I moved and I really want to finish it up. As you can tell it melted because it was left in my hot purse. It still works great, but I need to finish up some lip balms and be consistent with applying it at night. 

LipStain 

 

5. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I go back and forth whether I like this product, but like I said before I have WAY too many lip products and I have found other stains I like better. I would love to get this used up (and other stains) so I can try other ones out. 

Lipgloss


6. E.L.F. lipgloss in Oasis- I decided to put this gloss in this project because when I first heard of people taking out stoppers I tried it on a few products and this was one of them. Now it is messy and I just need to use it up. 


7. Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Un-wined- I LOVE this gloss. My friend gave me a lot of lip products a few years ago that she had been given. I tried to pass them out to some of my friends, but no one wanted this color. As a result, I have 8 tubes! I love this gloss but I need to get some of these tubes moving. 


8. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- I bought this a few years ago because I love the mint ones and always reach for those. I put this product in this project because I never reach for it and so I just want to use it up. 

 

9. Avon - I always keep one lip gloss on my desk to try and use it up, this has been off and on my desk for over a year and I just to finish it off. I love the color and pigmentation, but it is getting old and needs to be finished. 


10. Bare Essential Lip Guard in Pebble Beach- I love this formulation, but I never reach for this brown color so I want to use it up and decide if I like the color on me or not. 


11. POP Aqua Lauger in Flowering Fuchsia- If you watched my July Project Pan you know this was in there and I had to the hardest time using this product for some reason. I want to get this finished because again it is one of those products that I can't tell if I like or not. 

 

12. Covergirl Shine Blast in 825 Smolder- This was apart of the lip products my friend gave me and I have two of them. This is a lighter brown and almost comes off clear on my lips, I want to get this used up so I only have one of them. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are doing a project pan because I was love to see it! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment