Thursday, August 13, 2015

July 2015 Birchbox Review


Each month when I get my birchbox I film an unboxing. About a month later, I film/write my thoughts on each of the products when I have had a chance to try them out. Here on my thoughts on my July Birchbox. If you haven't see my unboxing video watch it first (above). 



1.The Balm Balm Desert Blush/Bronzer- I LOVED this product. I am thinking about getting the full size once this and a few other bronzers are finished. I liked that it had a pink rather than orange tone to it, it is perfect for my fair skin. 


2. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum- I was not the biggest fan of this. I did find that it protected my skin from the sun. However, it was more of a lotion than a serum, but it wasn't moisturizing. I will finish using this up. I will not be purchasing the full size. 

 

3. Juara Radiance Enzyme Scrub- I really liked the texture of this product. I won't be purchasing the full size because it became too harsh on my skin and I had to mix a facial cleanser with it. I want my facial cleanser to have exfoliants in it, so I don;t have to mix. 


4. Oribe Wave and Shine Spray- Like most wave or sea salt sprays this did nothing for my hair. I did notice my hair had some shine when I sprayed it. I might purchase the full size if I can't find a cheaper product that gives me that shine. 


5.  Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Bella- I LOVED this lip stain. It was bright and stayed on for hours. It was a matte so I usually ended up putting a gloss on top, I prefer that look better. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what your thoughts/experience was. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment