Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Birchbox Unboxing


It is a new month so that can mean SO MANY things. For me it means a new Birchbox! I love the surprise each month, this month I did pick this box out. It was called the Power Pose. 


1. LOC Matte Lipstick in First Kiss- I am really excited to try this matte nude. My lips have been pretty dry, so hopefully I can get them a little hydrated and try it out!



2. Christie Brinkley Complete Clarity- Face Wash + Exfoliant = THE BEST!! I am so excited to try it and see if I can use it once a day.



3. TempleSpa La La Lagoon Bath Gel- I love the scent of this! I am excited to try this and see if it can relax me in the shower.



4. MAKE Face Gloss- I have never tried a face gloss and so I am always up for a new adventure! 



5. Bumble and Bumble Hair Oil- I love trying hair oils. I have always liked the Bumble and Bumble brand so we will see how this goes. 


Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back next month to see what I thought about the products. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment