Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 2015 Birchbox Unboxing


It is a new month so that can mean SO MANY things. For me it means a new Birchbox! I love the surprise each month, this month I did pick this box out. It was called the Power Pose. 

1. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mega Melon- This is one of the reasons I picked this box because I have heard such great things about this product and have been wanting to try it! 


2. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief- Last month I finished my night cream, so this being in my box was perfect timing (like usual). 


3. Darphin Stimulskin Plus Multi Coverage- This seems like a perfect day cream because it has a little bit of color to it so I might try mixing it in with my primer and see how it does. 


4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II- I need to start using an eye cream, so hopefully this month I can start a habit to do so. 


5. Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer- I am using this right now and love it! I am excited that this was included so I can have a (mini) backup. 

Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back next month to see what I thought about the products. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment