Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 2016 Birchbox Unboxing



It is a new month ( I received this on June 8th) and so it is time to share with you my June Birchbox. I am really excited to try these products. Let me know if you have any questions. I do pay for this and so my opinions are my own. 



1. The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick in Raisin the Roof- I love lip products! I am excited to have a new one to try out! It seems as though it will add a hint of color and be moisturizing on my lips, I guess we will see. 




2. Davines Authentic Replenishing Butter for Face, Hair & Body- I am excited to try this multi-purpose product out. It is a balm that conditions hair, skin and removes makeup. I plan on using it at night to remove makeup. I have enough conditioner so I don't think I will be using it on my hair. 




3.  Davines Authentic Cleansing Nectar Hair/Body- This is also a multi-purpose product. It is a shampoo and body wash in one. I am curious to see hour hydrating it is. 



4.  LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Haute Cocoa- Eye products always get me! I am excited to be able to try a new one! I using a Maybelline color tattoo in my monthly project pan that is almost done and I will be using this after that is finished. 




5.  Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer- I believe I might have had this before but as the name suggests it is a face moisturizer. I am disappointed that is doesn't have SPF especially for the summer time. 



6.  NUXE RĂªve de Miel® Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel- Multi-purpose products are my favorite! This is no different, a face wash and makeup remover in one. I plan on using this more in the morning because I think the gel will feel nice when I wake up. 



I hope you enjoyed my initial thoughts on these products. Around the middle of June I will have my final thoughts on them. Hopefully I can use some of them up and really let you know how i feel. Don't forget to watch the above video.


~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment