Thursday, June 23, 2016

May 2016 Birchbox Review


It has been a month I received my May Birchbox. I am really excited to share my thoughts on these products. Let me know if you have any questions. I do pay for this and so my opinions are my own. 


1. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola BronzerI actually have a full size of this prodcut and love it . I was excited to have a smaller size and I love it! It works well on my pale skin, but it should be built up so less pale skin. 

** Still can't find the gloss!**

2. Model Cos Lip Laquer in Creme BrûléeI used this gloss for a solid week and loved it! I have not been able to find it since!  



3. Coola SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting SprayI have received this in a Birchbox before (I picked this box) and the first time it didn't spray out. This one did spray out, but it still  didn't wow mean and the scent was terrible.  



4. Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner- This shampoo and conditioner is suppose to calm fizz, add moisture and shine. I really loved the lavender smell. It was okay, I wouldn't repurchase because it didn't do anything special to my hair. 


5. Clean Blossom Eau de ParfumThis is a gorgeous scent with notes of Tunisian neroli, orange blossom and sensual sandalwood. It does smell like clean and floral I like. I am not sure if I would purchase it isn't a scent I think I would pick out for myself. 



I hope you enjoyed my  thoughts on these products. Last week I shared what was in my June Project Pan, don't for get to check that out!   Don't forget to watch the above video.

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment