Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 2016 Project Pan Update



It is the middle of June and that means time for the update of this month's project pan. The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for June: 



1. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I hope to come close to finishing it in June. It is a really bright product that I use as a cream blush. I use it mainly for lazy days which I feel like will be a little more frequent in June. 


2. Benefit's Watts Up- I am hoping to finish it this month. It has melted a little bit since it is in my bathroom which in the summer gets a little warmer. 



3. Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I am hoping to finish it this month! I have made decent progress since last time, we will see how many times I wear makeup the rest of the month. 



**4. The Balms' Cindy Lou-Manizer- I received this from Birchbox last year and I am excited to say that it is FINISHED!!! It was a gorgeous highlight, but just a little too coral toned for everyday wear. 



5. E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer- I have made some progress I was hoping to hit pan this month, but  it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I will continue working on both the bronzer and blush because ya never know.


6. Stila Lip Glaze in Lights- I am really happy with the progress hopefully I continue to see progress so I can finish it up this month.


**7. Pop Aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fuchsia- It was in a lip prodcut project pan that didn't work too well. I am happy to announce that it is finished! 



8. E.L.F. Lipstick in Natural Nymph- I realized I didn't mention this product in my introduction post. I have two of the same lipstick and so it is time to use one of them up! I have been really enjoying wearing nude lips!
I hope you enjoyed the update to the products I picked out for my June Project Pan. I will have my finale to my June Project Pan up on in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise




No comments:

Post a Comment