Thursday, June 2, 2016

June 2016 Project Pan Introduction

 


It is the beginning of June and that means time for the introduction of this month's project pan. The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for June: 





1. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I hope to come close to finishing it in June. It is a really bright product that I use as a cream blush.
     




2. Benefit's Watts Up- I was happy with the progress I made last. I am hoping to continue my progress and maybe finish it this month.


4. Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I was so happy that I was able to finish one of these last month that I thought I should put in another one this month! 


5. The Balms' Cindy Lou-Manizer- I received this from Birchbox last year and it is the perfect color with the next prodcut so I thought I would try and use it up this month. Plus that would mean a highlighter down.




6. E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer- I have been saving this prodcut for the summer and I am excited it is here! I have had this for many years but I am working through lots of products that this one. I have a feeling it might go pretty fast once I hit pan. My goal for this month is to it pan on both products, we will see how that goes.
  

7. Stila Lip Glaze in Lights- I am really working through lip products this month and so since I finished my lip gloss last month I thought I would throw in two more! I am excited to work on this nude gloss, I have had this for years and it needs to get gone.  


8. Pop Aqua Lacquer in Flowering FuchsiaThis is the other lip gloss I plan own focusing on. It has been in a lip prodcut project pan that didn't work too well. I am hoping this month to power through what I have left of it.  



I hope you enjoyed the introduction to the products I picked out for my June Project Pan. I will have my update to my June Project Pan up on in about a week! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment