Thursday, June 9, 2016

May 2016 Empties



Welcome to the beginning of June, which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into two categories: makeup, beauty! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties




1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk (Not Repurchase)- I am so excited to have this finished! While it was a fun color, I prefer to have a neutral base for my eyeshadows.  
  

2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits (Not Repurchase)- I am excited that I was able to finish this! I have been working on it for months and I am glad to say good bye!   


3. E.L.F. Blush in Candid Coral (Might Repurchase)This blush was really powdery and started to break off and kick up lots of powder as I used it. I am glad I used it up when I did because it clearly needed to go.  



4. E.L.F. Concealer in Fair (Not Repurchase)- This was not a very great concealer. It didn't cover many things up and it oxidized pretty bad during the day. 


5. Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator (Not Repurchase)- I received this from Birchbox and while I liked it, it wasn't my favorite. I mixed it with my foundations but it made them turn a little too pink for me. 


6. Au Naturals Trio Sampler (Not Repurchase)- I received this from Birchbox and besides the samples being quiet small the product was not good. It was very greasy and hard to get out of the container.


7. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black (Not Repurchase)- This mascara gave GREAT volume, but it came at being very clumpy and I prefer more length then clumpy volume.

8. Tea Tree Pore Minimizing Primer (Not Repurchase)- It did okay keeping my makeup on, but I need a primer that works on brightening my face because pores aren't something I currently struggle with. 


9. C.O. Bigelow Menthe Lip Shine (Not Repurchase)- I decided to finish this up because I realized I had two of them. I do really like this as a lip gloss but it is not moisturizing. I want my makeup collection to shrink and to do that I am going to want/need multi-tasking products and this is not one of them. 


Beauty Empties 


10. Bodycology Sweet Seduction (Not Repurchase)- While this lotion was great I am trying to move to more natural lotions. I have some other ones to get through first but I would recommend this lotion if you want a cheap alternative to Bath and Body Works. 


11. Perricone MD (Not Repurchase)- I believe I got this at Sephora. I used it up and was glad it had SPF in it, but I didn't notice anything great so I will not purchase the full size. 


12. Botanics Eye Cream (Not Repurchase)- This was an okay eye cream. I have one eye cream left, after that I will not be purchasing eye cream and I will just use face moisturizer for that area. 


13. Marcelle 3 in 1 Micellar Solution (Not Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox and really loved it! I will not being purchasing the full size because the Simple Micellar Water is cheaper and works just as well. 


14. Clinique Happy (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this! I might repurchase it. I plan on once all my other scents are gone going to into a store and deciding which perfume I would like. 


15. Garnier Fructis Full and Plush (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this Conditioner,  I want to try some more natural hair products. Leave your recommendations below! I would repurchase this though it really did volumize my hair. 


And those were my May Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 300 products. I had 102 products in January thru April. Now, in May there were 15 for a total of 117 products which is pretty great! 

Let me know if you have ever tried more natural shampoo! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment