Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 2014 Favorites!

It is the end of the month and that means it is favorites time! Every month on my Beauty Channel, I make a video showing my favorite products of the month. This month is will be live on January 31st. Here, on my blog, I post extra information and pictures then the video. 

The brand & name have worn off!
1. Wet N' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in 181A Beige -- This is a great Tinted Moisturizer, it is has SPF 15, which is great for all year round! In the summer I will wear this all on its own, it doesn't have great coverage but it does even out my skin. Right now though I have been mixing it with a moisturizer and putting that on underneath my foundation/BB cream. I love to layer moisturizers, especially in the winter time!


2.  Revlon Photo Ready Powder-- No matter what I am wearing (tinted moistuizer, BB cream or foundation) I always wear some type of powder. I feel like it sets everything into place and makes it stay for a long time. I loved the Revlon Photo Ready Powder for the long wearing and the matte finish it gave my face. I am always looking to try something new, so let me know your favorite down below. 

3. Elf Highlighter & Concealer-- Most days I don't want to look flawless, I want people to be able to still see my skin, so normally I like light concealers. They hide the redness, but it doesn't look cakey. This is true for the ELF Concealer. The Highlighter is AMAZING it gives your face a glow without being shiny or shimmer. The light hits it and it looks so natural and glowy. I love it! (Hence, why it is in my favorites, right?) And it's only $3!
A swatch of the concealer & highlighter

4. Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara-- Let me start by saying, I never have and don't plan on curling my lashes. I just don't see the need. I have been loving this mascara because if you can see the wand is curves so you can "curl" your lashes and bring them up just by using the wand! I only use it on the top lashes and it gives them a ton of volume.  

5. Beauty Smoothie in Berrylicious-- I always use lotion when I get out of the shower. I take burning hot showers (like the knob all the way over to hot), so when I get out my body needs moisture and maybe even a little cooling. This lotion is great for that because not only does it have the lotion to moisturize there is also gel which cools my body. It feels so nice! The smell is overly sweet, but it doesn't stay on your body long so don't let that stop you!
You can see the layers of lotion & gel

6. Zoya Nail polish in Dove-- I won't spend too much time on this because I made a whole blog post on it, with tons of pictures so go check it out! 

7. STASH Chai Green Tea-- I love tea, especially green tea. This chai green tea is okay, but I know how to make it Great (for me anyways). First, I start with hot water, I then add sugar in there with some additional cold water. After those are all mixed I add the tea bag and it is delicious! I like cold tea better then hot, so that is how I normally make it but this tea is good hot too!  
This tea is also 100 % natural! 
 
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day! What was your favorite product you used in January! 

~Annelise


















No comments:

Post a Comment