Monday, March 30, 2015

March 2015 Favorites

Today is the last day of March and that means it is time for March Favorites!! I can't believe how fast this year is going by. I am currently on a project pan, so I don't have a ton of different favorites. I also included an update to my 2015 goals in my video, so don't forget to check it out! 

1. E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation- I have been working on this foundation for awhile, but I finished it this month! I love this foundation, it has great coverage, stays on forever, and has great coverage. The only downside is if you have dry patches on your face it will cling to it and look cakey. A great foundation for $6! 

 

2. Wet n' Wild Creme Eyeshadow in Wild Orchid- I have had this for a long time, and it is in my Project Pan now. The consistency has change since I bought it. It is less creamy and more powdery, I have been enjoying this as a highlight it really brightens up my face! 

 

3. E.L.F.Essential Brightening Eye Color in Neutral- I love this little quad! It is perfect to add some shimmer to any look! The colors are pretty pigmented except for the dark brown in the right hand corner. I would definitely recommend this. They don't see this exact quad, but they have 5 others and for only $1 who can beat that?

 

4. St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control- I have had this stuff for SO long! It was in my project pan (I finished it last week). I would mix this in with my cleanser and it gave my skin a nice exfoliating, but it wasn't super harsh. 

I hope you enjoyed my March Favorites! Let me know your favorites down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment