Wednesday, December 17, 2014

First Impressions: Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask

I am going to start reviewing some of the products I received in my Birchbox through out the month. I always have so much to say in my reviews a month later! Today we are going to do a first impressions on the Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask, I received this in my December Birchbox and can't wait to try it out.  


Before
Brand: Royal Apothic I had never heard of this brand before receiving this in my birchbox. On the brand's website its says "The idea for Royal Apothic was born in a London bookstore, where designer and cosmetics veteran Sean O’Mara discovered an old apothecary manual tucked amid the dusty tomes. Inspired by the fragrances and formulas within, he developed a line of bath and body products that are as evocative to the senses as they are effective on skin." 

Product: This product is clay based. It is has black, green and white tea and other great things for your skin! It looked a little weird, but I like it when masks have color so I know exactly where the product is going.

My Face: The last two weeks I have had a lot of projects and finals. As a result, my face has been freaking out, it needed a good mask! I also washed my face with the Aveeno ultra-calming cleanser before I applied this mask.

During
Feeling: The product texture was like a mouse but when you put it on your face you could feel the sand like particles gently exfoliating your skin. At first like most masks you can move your face but after 10 minutes (you can take it off after 8, but I like leaving masks on a little longer) you can't move it. I liked this mask because even though it did get hard it didn't feel like it was pulling my skin which I liked. 


After  
Effects: I felt the cooling long after I washed my face! It made my skin feel so soft. I love it! My skin also feels firmer and looks a little brighter!
Price: $58
Overall, I love this product. Even though this is a little pricey it is defiently one of the face masks I am going to consider buying when I use up the face mask I already have. I was planning on using my Birchbox points, so the price is a little less of a big deal.  What is your favorite face mask? Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment