Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Project Pan Update #2 (1 month)

Today is the second update of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I picked 10 (it became 12) products I want to focus on using up. If I used up one product I am going to pick another one to replace it. On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the pictures the left is the start. middle is two weeks later and the right side is after a month


Finished Products! (Click here to see my Final Thoughts)

1. E.L.F. Shimmer Eye Pallet in Sunset



2. E.L.F. Glitter Gloss in Bronze Bling



3. Summers Hill Hand Lotion & Body Cream
Products Still Working on!  

Face


1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- I feel like this is no progress between the three pictures. I am very pale so I can't use a lot, maybe this summer (if I get tan) I can make some decent progress.


2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented BlushI love this blush. I can see a little progress between the three pictures which makes me very happy! Pictures is a great way to see your progress and feel like you are getting somewhere! 



3. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in LightI hit pan on the last color! I have been using a light layer of foundation and been using these concealers all over my face and it has been working out well. Hopefully,  one of these colors can be gone by the next few updates. 

Eyes 


4. Blush Cream Eye shadow in Azure- I have been loving this between a primer and another cream shadow. I am so happy with the progress on this product! 


5. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals-  The pan on the dark brown color is growing! That color actually shows up as a clear shimmer color which I have been loving putting over my matte eye shadows in the pallet below. My goal is to hit pan on one of the other colors by next update. 


6. Mom Pallet- I hit pan on everyone of the products! I love that this is the eye shadow in my project pan because it is so easy in the morning! I can do my makeup and not have to worry about what I am wearing because these matte neutral shade go with anything! 

Lips 




7. Body Shop Coconut Lip ButterThis is almost gone! I am hoping this will be gone by next update. 




8. Wet n' Wild in 502A- I have realized that I use lipsticks really funny. I mean look at that shape. I am hoping within the next two updates this will be gone!

Random 


9. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & SetI have been trying to use this product. I have noticed it helps my makeup stay on a little bit longer. I don't think I am quite as far as my line is on the bottle. (It was wishful thinking.) 


10. St. Ives Apricot ScrubI forgot to use this for almost a week! I could definitely tell a difference, my skin needs a scrub especially in the winter. 

Added Products

1. Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes in Wild Orchid- Once I finished the E.L.F. shimmer pallet, this was the next cream eye shadow I wanted to use up. I have had this for such a long time and it is time for it to go! I love the color of this cream shadow, but I DO NOT like the packaging. 




2. Perspectives' Lip-gloss in Swoon- When I finished the E.L.F. Glitter gloss in Bronze Bling, I decided on this lip gloss. I have had this for awhile and you can see that it is almost complete so I thought I would just focus on it and finish it up. 



3. Laura Gellar's Spackle Tinted Moisturizer- This May we will be moving, so I am trying to pick products that are old, packaging is broken or it would be hard to move. I chose this because the packing is huge and I don't want to have to move it. I have used this a few times and love it, so we will see when a use it a little more. 



4. Revlon's Cream Blush in Rosy Glow- My skin was really dry this month and I was looking for a cream blush and come across this one from Revlon. I used it and it pan, so when I finished my lotions I decided I would add this in to see if I can use this up by May. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I am hoping my next update two or three products will be done so I can add in some more! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment