Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Project Pan Finale

It is the end of the month and that means project pan finale time! Many of the products I have chose have been used up in the month! My goal was to focus on them and make some decent progress and possibly finish them. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for August. 


1. The Balm's Balm Desert- I received this in my July Birchbox and I finished it up this month. I want to try some other bronzers before I repurchase this but I did really like it because it had a pink undertone versus an orange one. 



2. GlamNatural Cream Blushes Samples- I have had these FOREVER (I got them in Birchbox) and never reach for them. I was so excited to see that I finished this month. I won't be repurchasing them just because I am not a huge fan of cream blushes. 





3. COLORIMPACT Fashion Eyeshadow 1 and 2- I finished these up! I am so excited that I get to move on to another palette. 





4. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I finished the eyebright and Bo-ing 1 & 2. I am still chugging along with the erase paste, but I did make some decent progress on it.     


5. Pink with a splash of Sweet & Flirty- My sister-in-law is so sweet and gave this to me last summer. I love the scent, but I wasn't able to make it through as much as I would have liked.  


I hope you enjoyed! Check out the video to see some swatches. Come back in a few days to see my September Project Pan Have a great day! 


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment