Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August 2015 Empties

Welcome to the beginning of September! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty, and random! Enjoy! 



Makeup Empties 


 

1&2. COLORIMPACT Fashion Eyeshadow 1 and 2 (NOT REPURCHASE)- I finished these in my August project pan. I have had these for such a long time. I am not sure when or where I bought them. They were pretty pigmented, but I wouldn't repurchase it even if I did see it because I was not a fan of the color combination. 


 

3-5. Glam Natural Cream Blushes in Barely There, After Hours, and You Make me Blush (NOT REPURCHASE) - I received these in a Birchbox years ago and had not used them. I finished them up this month in my project pan. These were really nice cream blushes that blended out beautifully. I won't be repurchasing them only because I am not a fan of cream blushes. 



6-8. Benefit Boi-ing 1 & 2 and Eye Bright (Might Repurchase) - I really liked all three of these products they lasted a long time and seemed to work well with my skin. I finished them up this month in my project pan. I might repurchase them because I would love to try other products first to make sure these are the best for me. 


 

9. The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this sample I received in my Birchbox. I finished it up this month in my project pan. I went back and forth on if I liked the pinky tone this bronzer gave off. It help it blend in with my blush and could even multi-task as one if I wanted. I am still on the fence and will have to keep thinking about it before I repurchase this. 



10-12. Brushes (Not Repurchase) - The First brush I have no idea where it came from, but it started shedding so it is gone. The other two were from my Confessions of a Concealaholic Palette, that I decided to call it quits on when the products were over. 



13. Cotz Face Tinted Skin Tone (Not Repurchase)- This was a tiny sample and it ended up being to dark for me so I mixed a tiny bit in with a foundation and it still only lasted 3-4 times. I have other tinted creams I like better and match me better so I won't get the full size.



14. Covergirl Natureluxe in Bamboo (No Repurchase)- I LOVED this stuff. It took me a long time to use up because it was awesome and I didn't want to be done with it. I finally decided it was time and it needed to be finished. Sad to say that this foundation is discontinued so I still have the pleasure of trying out new foundations and not just repurchasing this one. 



15. Temptu Highlighter in Champagne (Not Repurchase)- I received it in my Birchbox in the winter and I knew I had to wait for the summer. I am not a fan of golden bronzers so I will not be repurchasing.



16- 17. Bare Minerals Bisque and Summer Bisque (Not Repurchasing)- I have had these for years and decided it was time to use them up. I wasn't a fan and they seemed to make my face look extra cakey. 



18. Benefit Oxygen Wow Foundation (Might Repurchase)- My sister-in-law gave me this and I mixed it in with a BB cream to give it more coverage. I didn't get a good idea how it was, but it seemed to work well, so I might have to get  the full size in the right shade. 



19. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream (Might Repurchase)- This was the BB cream I mixed in with the oxygen wow until it turned. I would try this again and possibly purchase the full size because I really liked the look it gave. 



20. Laura Geller Spackle Primer (Might Repurchase)- Finally this is finished! I really liked it. It had less coverage than the Prime Time by Bare Minerals, but it brightened up my skin better. Those are the two primers that I will purchase once my others are gone. 



21. Mally Volumizing Mascara (Might Repurchase)- I LOVED this mascara. It lasted a long time and gave my lashes great length and some volume. I am going to try and find a cheaper dupe, if not i will be repurchasing this. 


Beauty Empties 


22. Juara Radiance Enzyme Scrub (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this scrub however I am still trying to find my holy grail. I liked the fine scrub pieces.



23. Joico Shampoo (Not Repurchase)- This shampoo was ok. It was nothing special and it's expensive so I won't be repurchasing it. 



25. Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment (Not Repurchase)- This product was okay. It did its job, however I want to use one product instead of 4 when I get out of the shower, My plan it to use It's a 10 or a product similar to cut down on the number of products I need to own. 



26. Body Drench Daily Replenish (Repurchase)- I really liked adding slight color to my legs most of the year. I will be repurchasing this or something similiar to have on hand when my legs are looking SUPER white. 



27. St. Ives APricot Scrub (Not Repurchase) -  I bought this years ago for a trip and finally finished it this month. I have other scrubs I prefer so I will not be repurchasing this one. 



28. Aveda Energizing Body Wash (Not Repurchase)- I really liked this sample it seemed to really wake me up in the shower. The problem is I take showers in the evening so I am trying to wind down, not wake up.



29. Tocca Hand Cream in Cleopatra (Not Repurchase)- I really liked the formula of this cream, but I don't use hand creams. I would repurchase this in a body cream if it was just as moisturizing. 



30. Naobay Body Radiance Lotion ( Not Repurchase)- I didn't notice anything special so I won't be repurchasing this. 



31. Olay Fresh Outlasts in Cooling White Strawberry and Mint (Repurchase)- I got this sample in my Target Beauty Box and loved it. I will purchase the full when I see it to save it for when I finish my other body washes. 



32. Derma e Evenly Radiant BRightening Day Creme (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this! The only I didn't like is that sometimes it was too thick for the morning time. Especially when I am in a hurry to get to work. 



33. Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Lotion (Not Repurchase)- The lotion was okay I like the triple body moisture creams better and the smell was okay as well. 





34. & 35. Facial Towelettes (Might Repurchase)- I liked both of these, I thought they were pretty comparable. I am currently trying makeup removing water and oil to see if I like those better. I feel like that is the cheaper option so we will see. 



36. Real Chemistry Luminous 3- Minute Peel (Not Repurchase)- I received this mask in my Birchbox and had a love hate relationship with it. I prefer mud masks, so I will be sticking with those for now. 



37. Obliphica Intensive Hair Serum (Not Repurchase)- This product was okay. It did its job, however I want to use one product instead of 4 when I get out of the shower, My plan it to use It's a 10 or a product similar to cut down on the number of products I need to own. 


38. Orbe Wave and Shine Spray (Not Repurchase)- I really liked the shine it gave my hair. I didn't notice anything with the wave (I never do). I won't be repurchasing it at the current time because I can use any shine spray that works instead of this which I only see one of the results. 



39. Bath and Body Works Aspen Caramel Woods (Repurchase)- I LOVED this scent! It has to be one of my favorites. I plan on repurchasing it when it (hopefully) comes back to bath and Body Works in the fall. I do plan on getting the triple body moisture cream instead. 



40. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream (Not Repurchase)- I really did like this facial cream. I won't repurchase it due to the fact that it has no SPF.



41. Whish shave Cream in Blueberry (Might Repurchase)- I really liked using this and the smell was amazing! My legs do just fine without shave cream so until I notice a difference I won't be purchasing any. 



42. Origins Check and Balances frothy Face Wash (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this face wash. It was a thicker formula. I think it will be great in the winter for extra moisture or in the summer without a moisturizer.



Random Empties

43. True Lime Black Cherry Limeade (Repurchase)- I loved this stuff! I would add it to my water if I needed some flavor. I liked how it was 100% natural and only 10 calories per packet. 


44. Scentsy Baked Apple Pie (Won't Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this. I wouldn't repurchase it due to price, I have found great alternatives at Walmart for cheaper. 




And those were my August Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. August (44)+ July (35) + June (22) +May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (203/365)! August 31st is the 243rd day of the year. Even though I finished quite a few products this month I still have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  Let me know your favorite lipgloss below! Have a wonderful day!

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment