Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 2015 Birchbox Unboxing


It is a new month so that can mean SO MANY things for me it means my new Birchbox is on its way. I love the surprise each month!


1. Montale's Intense Cafe- I am excited to try this. It has notes of vanilla, amber and musk, a perfect fall scent. I have never had a scent like this and I have been on the hunt so we will see. 


2. Tocca's Esfoliante deCorpe- This smells AMAZING!!! I am so excited to try this. I am hoping it is moisturizing so on some days I could use it as a body wash too. 


3. TreStiQue Correct and Cover Concealer Crayon in Bisque- This is SO creamy! I am excited to see how it wears. It is a little dark so I might end up having to wait till next summer when I have a little more tan. 


4. Rene Furtere Absolue Keratine Sublime Renewal Leave-in Conditioner- I love trying leave in conditioners, they always make my hair feel so soft. Some make my hair feel greasy so we will see how this does. 


5. Pop Beauty's Trio in Sugar Plum- This was the sample I picked because I received a different POP trio earlier this year and I loved it! I am excited to try these colors during the fall. 



Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back next month to see what I thought about the products. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment