Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 2015 Project Pan Introduction

It is the beginning of the month and that means project pan time! The products I have chosen might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for September. 


1. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I finished all but the erase paste, so I will be working on it this month. 


2. e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- I have had this for such a long time and never reached for it. I decided I am going to try and work through my cream blushes and this is the one I chose for this month. 


3. NYC Sunny Bronzer - This was in my first of the year project pan and has been repressed, but it still has not budged. I am hoping to make some good progress this month. 


4. Markwins Palette- I have had this for years and it needs to be gone! I am going to focus on the eyeshadow in this palette. I will use the blushes, but they are SO pigmented I don't think much progress will be made. The lipglosses I will not be using. 



I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my September Project Pan. I will have an update up around the 17th! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise





     


No comments:

Post a Comment