Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lip Product Project Pan Update #1

Click Here to Watch the Introduction Video

Welcome back! Last month I decided that on top of my monthly project pans and instead of my nail polish project pan I was going to do a lip product project pan. 

1. My nail polish project pan was going nowhere and I don't have a huge problem buying nail polish

2. I have A LOT of lip products that I need to get through and I tend to randomly buy/get them. 

I have chosen two lip balms, two lipsticks, a lip stain and 7 lip glosses and I want to want to finish these up by December 31st. 


Lipstick 


1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart - I am not a huge fan of this lipstick and am happy with the progress I made this month!
GOAL: TO FINISH BY OCTOBER!


2. Avon Lipstick in Frozen - This is similar to the Covergirl lipstick with the frosty effect which I am again not a fan of. I didn't use this much and am going to focus on the covergirl one in October and try to finish it and then focus on this. 

LipBalm 

3. The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm- I have made a decent dip, I have been using it most morning before I put on my makeup. 


4. Life is Good Lipbalm- I lost this when I moved and I really want to finish it up. As you can tell it melted because it was left in my hot purse.   
GOAL: TO FINISH THIS BY OCTOBER!

LipStain 



5. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I go back and forth whether I like this product, but like I said before I have WAY too many lip products and I have found other stains I like better. I am happy with the progress because you are starting to be able to see the sides, I have no idea how long this will take me. 

Lipgloss


6. E.L.F. lipgloss in Oasis- I am so excited with the progress this month! It should easily be completed this month! 
GOAL: TO FINISH BY OCTOBER!


7. Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Un-wined- I LOVE this gloss. I am waiting to use this gloss till October (along with the Avon gloss).


8. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- I have used this every once and awhile. I am going to try and use it a little more this month. I think when the weather gets cooler I will want more chapsticks (which this works for that). 


9. Avon Glazewear Extreme in Coral Crush - I used this a few times. I won't be focusing on this in September but will pick it back up in October. 


10. Bare Essential Lip Guard in Pebble Beach- I lost this for this update. I used it a few times but was planning on focusing on it later so it is not a huge deal. 


11. POP Aqua Lauger in Flowering Fuchsia- I can't seem to use much of this! I plan on focusing on this gloss this month. 
GOAL: TO FINISH BY OCTOBER!


12. Covergirl Shine Blast in 825 Smolder- I hadn't used any of this before August. I am happily almost halfway finished because it sits at my desk and I use it while I get work done. 



I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are doing a project pan because I was love to see it! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment