Tuesday, September 15, 2015

August Birchbox Review




It has been a month since I received my August Birchbox. Check out my thoughts below. 


1. R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo- I was excited to try this try this. I currently use a Bastiste Dry Shampoo and love it. I liked mixing the two together this did a great job making my hair feel great, but it couldn't deal with how greasy my hair gets. 



2. SheaTerra Rose Hips Black Soap Facial Wash- This is the oddest face wash I have ever seen or smelled. I am curious how this will work because it smells like tar. 


 

3. LAQA& CO. Cheeky Lip- I am currently working on another cream blush so I didn't get to use it as much as I would have liked. I will for sure use it next summer because hopefully I will have worked through most of my cream blushes and the color will be perfect. 



4. Cool Makeup Setting Spray- I was so excited for this! I picked this sample, the spray nozzle didn't work and I didn't have a free bottle to put this in so it will have to wait. :( 



5. Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer- I LOVED this moisturizer. I might repurchase, but I really wish it had spf. 


Check out the above video to see the unboxing and first impressions. I hope you enjoyed! 

~Annelise




No comments:

Post a Comment