Monday, October 19, 2015

Lip Product Project Pan Update #2

Click Here to Watch the Introduction Video

Welcome back! I decided that on top of my monthly project pans and I was going to do a lip product project pan. 

1. My nail polish project pan was going nowhere and I don't have a huge problem buying nail polish

2. I have A LOT of lip products that I need to get through and I tend to randomly buy/get them. 

I have chosen two lip balms, two lipsticks, a lip stain and 7 lip glosses and I want to want to finish these up by December 31st. 




Lipstick 



1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart - I am not a huge fan of this lipstick and am happy with the progress I made this month! I plan on putting this aside until I finish the other lipstick. 



2. Avon Lipstick in Frozen - This is similar to the Covergirl lipstick with the frosty effect which I am again not a fan of. I didn't use this much and am going to focus on this lipstick for the next two months to hopefully finish it up. 


LipBalm 



3. The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm- I hit "pan"! I use this almost everyday as I am getting ready and I have made some great progress!



LipStain 



4. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I go back and forth whether I like this product, but like I said before I have WAY too many lip products and I have found other stains I like better. I am happy with the progress because you are starting to be able to see the sides, I have no idea how long this will take me. 

Lipgloss







7. Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Un-wined- I LOVE this gloss. I will be focusing on this gloss a lot in the next few months. I still haven't been able to see where I am at, so hopefully I can get it finished. 


8. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- I have used this every once and awhile. I am going to try and use it a little more this month. I think when the weather gets cooler I will want more chapsticks (which this works for that). 


9. Avon Glazewear Extreme in Coral Crush - I used this a few times. I will be focusing on this for the next few months to hopefully finish it up because there was no visible progress this month. 



10. Bare Essential Lip Guard in Pebble Beach- I have placed this in my car, so hopefully that remind me to use it. I really do like the formula and texture, I just ALWAYS forget about it so we will see.





11. POP Aqua Lauger in Flowering Fuchsia- As you can tell I did make some progress this month, but I will be focusing on my other glosses and will come back to this closer to December. I might use it every once and awhile, but you probably won't see a ton of progress. 




12. Covergirl Shine Blast in 825 Smolder- I took out the stopper! This is SO close to being finished that it will be by next month for sure. As long as I don't lose it, knock on wood! ;)  

Finished Products



1. Life is Good Lipbalm- I am so happy this is finished. I wasn't super moisturizing and didn't seem to last long on my lips. 


2. E.L.F. lipgloss in Oasis- I accidently took the stopper out in March and it became a mess. I really did like the color but with the stopper situation I am glad to have it finished. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are doing a project pan because I was love to see it! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 


No comments:

Post a Comment