Tuesday, October 20, 2015

September 2015 Birchbox Review

Click here to watch the video!

I have been using these products for a solid month! Now it is time to tell you might thoughts. 

                                    

1. Montale's Intense Cafe- I was really surprised that I liked this scent. The full size is pretty expensive so I don't think I will repurchase it, but it is good to know that I like the notes that are present in it. 


2. Tocca's Esfoliante deCorpe- This smells AMAZING!!! I really liked it, it was a little harsh, so I ended up mixing it in with my body wash and that seemed to work well.  

3. TreStiQue Correct and Cover Concealer Crayon in Bisque- I loved how creamy it was, I was focused on a darker concealer this month, but every time I used this, it was wonderful! 


4. Rene Furtere Absolue Keratine Sublime Renewal Leave-in Conditioner- I really did like this. I didn't make my hair greasy and made it feel amazing. 


5. Pop Beauty's Trio in Sugar Plum- I love pop eyeshadows! They are GREAT! I am so excited to continue using this and eventually get more! I would 100% recommend these eyeshadows! 



Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back next month to see what I thought about the products. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment