Thursday, October 22, 2015

October Project Pan Update

It is the middle of the month and that means time to update you on my monthly project pan. The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 


Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for October. 



1. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I am so close. I use this everyday under my eyes and I have finally cleared out half of the bottom so we will see if I can finish it by the end of the month.  


2. e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- I am so excited with the progress I have made! I think this should be done by the end of the month! 


3. NYC Sunny Bronzer - The bronzer that will never die! I am very close to finishing it, so hopefully October is the month.


4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I didn't expect to finish this in October, but my goal was to hit pan. I accomplished my goal so we will so how much farther I can go this month! 


5. Reveal3d Quad in Desert Bloom- I hit pan on all four colors! I am so excited! I love how fast I seem to be able to use up eyeshadows, considering they are my weakness. 



6. Maybelline Expert Wear Defining Liner in Slate Gray- I made some decent progress, which I am excited about. At this rate, I will be able to finish it by the end of the month! 

I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my September Project Pan. I will have the introduction to my October Project Pan up on Thursday! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment