Thursday, October 8, 2015

October Project Pan Introduction

It is the beginning of the month and that means time to start a new monthly project pan. The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 


Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for October. 


1. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic-  I can't believe this is still going! I really want to be able to use it up this month. 


2. e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- I made some pretty good progress on this. I am sure it will be used up this month. 


3. NYC Sunny Bronzer - The bronzer that will never die! I am very close to finishing it, so hopefully October is the month.


4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I don't expect to finish this in October, but my goal is to hit pan. It goes wonderfully with my eyeshadow pallet. 


5. Reveal3d Quad in Desert Bloom- I received this in my Birchbox this summer and thought the colors were perfect for fall. My goal is to finish this in October.


6. Maybelline Expert Wear Defining Liner in Slate Gray- I have had this for such a long time. I need to start working though my eyeliners. Gray isn't my favorite color, but it works pretty well when I build it up. 



I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my September Project Pan. I will have the introduction to my October Project Pan up on Thursday! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment