Tuesday, October 13, 2015

September 2015 Empties

Welcome to the beginning of October! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty, and random! Enjoy! 


Makeup Empties 



1-24. Markwins Palette (Not Repurchase)- I am so proud of this palette. As you can see I still have two blushes left, but I broke this palette and places the blushes in a Z-palette. This had 24 eyeshadows in it, so I am counting it as 24 products. I have had this for such a long time, the eyeshadows weren't great so even if I saw it again I would not repurchase. 



25. Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Tawny (Not Repurchase)- This color was too dark for me and I have found other brow products that work better and are more accessible. 



26. Sephora Light Touch (Not Repurchase)- This is a product that I got on SUPER clearance and it was a little too dark for me, so I never used it. As time went on it oxidized and now it is a color that would never work for me or anyone I know. 



Beauty Empties 


27. Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer (Might Repurchase)- I LOVED this as a moisturizer. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is because it doesn't have any SPF. 



28. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox and just didn't like it. It didn't seem to do anything for me so I will not purchase the full size. 



29. Vaseline Sheer Infusion (Might Repurchase) - I loved the scent of this lotion, however it was a little too thin for my liking. I might get it again in the summer when some days I want a thinner lotion. 



30. Dear Clark Volumizing Tonic (Not Repurchase)- This product did nothing for me so I will not repurchase. 



31. Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap (Not Repurchase)- I couldn't tell a dramatic difference in my skin when I used this. It also smelled horrible and was a terrible black color that got everywhere. 



32. Neutrogena Natural Night Cream (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this night cream. Some night it was too thick, but it worked really well. I have other night creams I would like to try before I purchase this one again. 



33. - 37. Herbal Essence Spray Gel, Not Your Mother's Kinky Moved, Tommy Girl Gel, Herbal Essence Gel, Tresemme Gel (Not Repurchase) - I had a perm a few years ago and have been hanging on to these ever since. I decided this month they need to go to a new home to someone who actually uses them and that it what happened. I am counting them as empties because this took a long of willpower for me to give them up 



Random Empties


38. Q-tips (Repurchase) - BUY THE NAME BRAND!! 



39. Tuscany Candle Sunkissed Nectarine (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the scent but it was SO strong and so if I repurchase it again I might mix it with another scent. On its own it gave me a headache.



And those were my August Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. September (39) + August (44)+ July (35) + June (22) +May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (242/365)! September 30th is the 273rd day of the year. Which means I still have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  Let me know your favorite eyebrow product below! Have a wonderful day!

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment