Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016 Project Pan Finale

 

It is the end of May and that means time for the update of this month's project pan. I FINISHED THREE PRODUCTS! The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for May: 



1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk (FINISHED)- I am so excited to have this finished! While it was a fun color, I prefer to have a neutral base for my eyeshadows.  
  

2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits (FINISHED)- I am excited that I was able to finish this! I have been working on it for months and I am glad to say good bye!   


3. E.L.F. Blush in Candid Coral (FINISHED)This blush was really powdery and started to break off and kick up lots of powder as I used it. I am glad I used it up when I did because it clearly needed to go.  


4. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have had this for WAY too long. I was hoping to make some good progress but unfortunately that was not the case. I will be using this in June to hopefully come close to finishing it.   


5. Eyes Lips Face Bronzer- I didn't notice too much progress this month. It is a darker bronzer, I am going to set it aside for June and pick it back up in July. I really like it and am kind of glad I didn't get it used up.     


6. Benefit's Watts Up- I was happy with the progress I made. I think when the weather warms up it will help this product go faster.  


7. Model Co. Kitty Lipstick- I really love this lipstick and I am kinda glad I wasn't able to finish it this month. I am thinking about repurchasing it once it is gone .


I hope you enjoyed the update to the products I picked out for my May Project Pan. I will have my finale to my May Project Pan up on in about a week! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment