Friday, April 18, 2014

April Birchbox Unboxing

I got my April Birchbox in the mail yesterday I was so excited when my husband brought it in! If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly $10 subscription, which gives you great samples to try! I love it! I will have a video on my YouTube Channel (it will be up April 21st)  below if you would like to watch that.  

This is the box the products come in.  
This is what the box looked like when I first opened it, there is always a card that tells you what is in it. 

Under the card, some of the products! 


 1. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant- I am excited to try this! It is a liquid exfoliant, that honestly looks like water. All you do is apply it to clean skin up to two times a day. I have never tried a liquid exfoliant, but I love exfoliating so we will see how I like this! 


 2. Kind Snacks Healthy Grans Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seed with Sea Salt- I love snacks! I also really like granola bars because they are quick and easy! I would have never picked out this flavor so I am excited to see how it tastes! 



 3. BeeKind Body Lotion- I love trying new lotions! This lotions is from the UK and it says it sinks in to restore skin. I am excited to try it to get my legs moisturized for the warmer weather.


 The next thing in my Birchbox went with the theme for the month which was rainy days and it gives a few fun tips for things to do on rainy days. Watch my video to find out what they were. 





 4. Color Club Gala's Gems Collection in Aquamarine Azulino- If you can't tell by my NOTD posts, I love nail polish! This polish looks gorgeous! I love the pearl finish, a NOTD post will be coming soon on this polish! It is a perfect color for spring and this shade of blue is one of my favorites! 
5. Sumita Color Intense Pencil in Black- This is a wax liner that is suppose to have lasting power and good for sensitive eyes. My eyes aren't very sensitive but they do have their I don't like any products moments. I am excited to try this out, I am not normally a huge eyeliner girl but it makes my eyes looks SO much better so I have been trying. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about the products I received in my April Birchbox. The video will be linked below, don't forget to watch it to get a different look at the products. I will be doing a review of the products toward the middle/end of May! Enjoy your day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment