Monday, April 14, 2014

My Two Favorite Bronzers!

Spring is here and summer is right around the corner! This has caused me to want look to little more bronzed and tan especially when everyone came back from spring break tan and I wasn't!

I wasn't sure what I wanted to post, but my friend Sydney sparked an idea. The other she texted me and asked what concealer and bronzer I recommended on a budget. I instantly knew what products those were. This time we will focus on bronzers because the concealer I recommended is one that I am currently out of.


I have two bronzers that I love. The first is one I wear a lot is by NYC (New York Color) Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny I got mine at Walmart it is cheap and works wonderfully. It is a matte bronzer with wonderful color payoff. It is a great bronzer to contour and it isn't super pigmented but you can easily build it up which is great for a pale skin person like myself. I have heard many people with many skin tones like this bronzer and with around a $3 price tag how can you argue! 


The second bronzer is completely the opposite of the NYC Sunny Bronzer. It is a wonderful shimmery bronzer. It is Laura Geller's Beauty Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Honey-Dipped I usually only wear this in the summer when my skin has some bronze from the sun with it. I usually place a little bit higher up on my cheeks and I usually don't wear a highlighter or blush with it. It works wonderfully on it's own for a quick put together look for summer and spring. It has great shimmer and color, it is also buildable. This bronzer is more pigmented, so if you have a heavy hand with makeup you will have to be a little more careful! I received this in my Birchbox a few years ago and I instantly fell in love. I use it quite often and it still has a ton of product left. This is more expensive, around the $30 mark. 
On the left in Honey-Dipped and on the right is Sunny

I hope you enjoyed! What is your favorite bronzer? Have a fabulous day! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment