Friday, April 11, 2014

March Birchbox Review


Birchbox is a box I receive each month, I always do a unboxing haul and then a review to see how the products were and if I would purchase them. Enjoy!


1. Air Repair by Rescue Balm (Won't Purchase)- This product is suppose to be a multi-use product that repairs dry skin. I used it on my lips and it was too oily and it isn't super moisturizing either when I used it on my elbows. I did use it on my cuticles before I painted my nails and it did help, however I have another product that I like better for that. 


2. Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face by Coola (Repurchase)- I love this stuff! I like that it has SPF 30 but it still makes your face look so good. It is similar to a BB cream in the fact that is hides your flaws and evens your skin! I would definitely recommend it!  


3. Go Be Lovely Lavish Hand Creme by Illume (Might Purchase)- The smell of this product is amazing! I got mine in the scent Thai Lily which is bali mango, Asiatic lily and teakwood. This hand cream is moisturizing, however it's not the most moisturizing hand cream. It smells amazing and mositurzies well enough that I might have to purchase this product! 


4. Argon Oil7 7 in 1 Non-Foaming Shampoo by Nelson J. Beverly Hills (Not Repurchase)- I wanted to love this shampoo, it smells amazing (citrus mint). It did make my hair soft, but it also seemed to make my hair greasy. It also had tiny blue beads in the shampoo and I found a few in my hair, which I didn't like. My hair is picky, but this shampoo is not for me. 

This picture was taken when I first got my box and before I had tried them
5. Tea Pouches by Might Leaf- I love tea, so I was happy to  get this in my birchbox! I liked the Chamomile Citrus and the Green Tea Tropical a lot and the organic early grey was okay. I am not usually a fan of black "bitter teas, but it was okay not my favorite. 

This picture was taken before I tried it
6. Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango by Ghiradelli-  This was a fun surprise in my Birchbox. I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate but this was good, I liked the hint of cherry! I am not sure if there were a display of Ghiradelli chocolates if I would pick this one, especially if white or milk chocolate was an option 

Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous day!  

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment