Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Golden Birthday Story

Wednesday April 23rd was my golden birthday. Yes, that does mean I am now 23 which sounds so weird! I don't feel like I am 23 at all! 
My husband and I after IHOP
For my birthday my husband and I woke up early and went to iHop because I had a free entree for my birthday. I then went to an elementary school and taught 6th grades about catapults! They loved it! My husband and I both have a break from school after that and so we went on a walk around our neighborhood. Unfortunately, I had to go to one class in the afternoon, but I left early so we could make it to the movie theater.
My husband and I before Divergent
My husband I went to see Divergent. We both liked it! My husband has read all but the last book in the trilogy and I plan on reading the trilogy this summer. After the movie we went to Panera and I got a Pick two with Mac and Cheese and Bacon Turkey Bravo with a side of bread. To drink I got some green tea, it was so good!  
My yummy dinner at Panera
After that we went to a bookstore and walked around. We then went to an ice cream shop and got some ice cream! After that, we went home, watched some Big Bang Theory and went to sleep.  
My mom, dad and I after dinner
So that is my Golden Birthday Story! When is/was your golden birthday?

My mom, my brother's girlfriend (Claire) and I after dinner
The next day (the 24th) we met my parents and my brother's girlfriend at a restaurant and had a delicious meal!  

 
My brother's girlfriend, my husband and I after dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment