Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites!

I love the month of April! It contains my birthday and the weather starts to get warmer and most of the time Easter is also in April. It also means that school is almost over for the semester! Overall, I had a great month! How was your month? Let me know in the comments below. Below are the products that I loved during the month of April. 

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs- We are starting with Chocolate because who doesn't love chocolate? This is the best chocolate it is only available around Christmas and Easter time. Target actually had a white choclate version which was good, I still think I like the milk chocolate version better. 
 
2. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Leave-in Conditioning Spray- I have talked about this product before, but it is great! It leaves my hair so soft and tangle-free which is awesome! 

 
3. Head & Shoulder Dandruff Shampoo in Green Apple- This shampoo has really helped my dry scalp. I love the scent of this shampoo, its awesome! I also have switched up how I was my hair, watch my video (which is linked at the bottom) to hear the explanation! 

 
4. E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation in Ivory- I have been loving this foundation! It is $6 and has great coverage! It can look a bit cakey if you but too much on, but you don't need much! I love how you squeeze to get the product, you can get the perfect amount this way! 

 
5. E.L.F. Shimmer Palette in sheer sunrise- This is palette that you can use anywhere (eyes, lips or face). I have mainly used it on my eyelids. They are oily, but on my "normal" eyelids they work well. They don't have a lot of color, they just add a little shimmer underneath my eye-shadow which I love! 

 
6. Color Club in Aquamarine- I received this polish in my April Birchbox and fell in love. Here is a blog post, showing the nail-polish in different lighting.   

 
I hope you enjoyed reading! Let me know how your April was? Have a fabulous day! 
~Annelise




No comments:

Post a Comment