Sunday, April 6, 2014

March 2014 Empties!

In March month I used up a lot of random products! I was afraid half way through that I wouldn't have any, but that was clearly not the case. I hope you enjoy! 
 1. Sally Hansen Kwik Off(Repurchase)- I love this nail-polish remover! I mentioned it in my March Favorites, but this takes off your nail polish without any problems. It is the best!
2. Fine Jewelers Gem & Jewelry Cleaner (No Repurchase) - This cleaner cam with my engagement ring and I really liked it. It made my ring SUPER shiny and it cleaned it really well. It started to get nasty so it was time for it to go. I ended up get a jewerly cleaning machine that uses water and it works pretty well, so that is why is won't repurchase. 
3. Glade Wax Melts in Pure Vanilla Joy(No Repurchase)- I love sweet scents, so I was really excited to try this scent. I had never used the Glade Wax Melts before but when I saw this on sale I couldn't resist. When I placed a cube into my candle warmer it smelled wonderful and I loved the smell. However, within 30 minutes the smell went away, I was so disappointed in the lasting power and that is why I will not be repurchasing. 
4. Beauty Protect Protect and Oil (Might Repurchase)- I got this product in my February Birchbox, and I used it within that month. I really liked it and the smell was amazing, it works better than my Organics Coconut Milk that I had been using, but it is still a toss up between this and my Moroccan oil, hence why I might repurchase this. 
5. Juara Candlenut Body Creme( Not Repurchase)- I was not a fan of this at all. The one thing it had going for it was it was pretty moisturizing, but I love the Bath & Body Works Triple Body Moisture Creams Better and the 100% pure Body Creams so much better. I didn't like the packaging, it was really hard to find a place to set it between uses. I am not a huge fan of the smell either.  Overall, I will not be repurchasing this, there are much better products out there. 
6. BENTA BERRY G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser (Not repurchase)- I recieved this in my December Birchbox and I was not a fan. This product is suppose to be a gentle exfoliator in a cleanser. I love exfoliating cleansers, but I feel as though this one only had a one or two beads when I was trying to wash my face. I love exfoliating cleansers with small (sand like) beads I feel like they work so much better. 

7. Lancome Tresor Lotion (Not repurchase)- I am not usually a fan of lotions that come with or smell like perfumes and this one was not exception. I am not a fan of it. It was not moisturizing and the smell didn't get last very long. I did use the perfume that this came with and I always get compliments on it, but I wouldn't repurchase this lotion. 

8. E.L.F. Complexion Perfection(Repurchase)- I LOVE this stuff! I used it as a settling powder and it worked so well, it never looked cakey and really evened out my skin tone. It had four colors (yellow, green, blue and pink) to counteract discoloration in your skin. I would definitely recommend it, especially since it is only $3! 



Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Get excited for my April Empties, this is more makeup in there already! Let me know a product you finished or are loved for March! Have a wonderful day! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment