Tuesday, April 22, 2014

NOTD: Julep's Sheryl & Easter Outfit


Since this last week was Easter I wanted to choose a nail color that matched my dress. I found this orange-yellow color that matched perfectly. This color is Sheryl by Julep. I am not a huge fan of Julep nail polishes, I feel like they are so thick it is hard to apply them. I still use the ones I have, but I have to be patient because they are so thick they take a long time to dry.  

Inside- Natural Lighting 

Inside - Yellow Lighting

Inside- Flash 

Outside- Direct Sunlight

Outside- Shade 
For Easter this year my husband and I stayed in our college town instead of going home. With our jobs and our two kittens it would have been hard. I am going to see my parents this week because we are meeting half-way to get some dinner for my birthday. My in-laws might come up Sunday to bring us a lawn mower. But this is the outfit I wore on Easter! I have had this dress forever, but I finally got it fitted to me and it was warm enough to wear it. To see the outfit in more detail watch the Youtube Video Below!  






 
I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! Let me know what you did for Easter? 
~Annelise



No comments:

Post a Comment