Monday, February 16, 2015

February 2015 Birchbox Unboxing


It's Unboxing time! I actually got my February Birchbox the 6th of this month, but this was the first available time that it worked. I actually got the curated box this month which means I got the pre-made box that they let you pick from. I chose to pick this box because I had never tired any of the products and it looked interesting. I hope you enjoy! 


1. Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Raina- This was the product that I was least excited about because I have a ton of eyeliners I need to get through. I decied to get the box anyways just because I don't have a navy eyeliner and I have been loving it for the bottom lashes.


2. derma e® Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub- When I picked this box I didn't realize that this was a scrub and I have been loving it. It has nice size beads that really exfoliate my skin.


3. Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo- I am always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo! My hair is really greasy and dry shampoos are my best friend especially with my internship and having to look presentable so early in the morning.


4. Not Soap, Radio Body Wash- I am always up for a new body was and this bodywash is called "Stuff That Cupid Dips His Arrows In” it's a blackberry and vanilla cream scent with ginseng, which is said to kick up pheromones; and is exclusive-to-Birchbox.


5. theBalm® cosmetics Read My Lips™ Lip Gloss - I don't need anymore lip-gloss (My Lipgloss Collection is Coming on Thursday), but I saw the color and fell in love!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

I hope you enjoyed this short unboxing post. My review will be up in early April once I have had a chance to try them. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment