Monday, February 9, 2015

January 2015 Birchbox Review







Today's post is a review of my January Birchbox! I posted an unboxing haul here and now it is time to review it.  


 
1. Key West Aloe's Gentle Aloe Cleanser- I used this a lot this month. I did like how cleansing and gentle this cleanser was. My skin was irritated for a lot of the month and this cleanser was perfect. I think this would be perfect for the summer time when my face has gotten some sun. In the winter my skin needs more of an exfoliating cleanser.   

 
2. Essential Elements' Body Lotion- I was sick for a lot this month and this lotion woke up my sinuses. This lotion has a wonderfully mint and rose-merry scent. This lotion was pretty moisturizing but I had to use a lot since my skin was so dry. 

 
3. Katharine's Everyday Eyeliner in Cessna Brown- This eyeliner is amazing! I love its staying power, the color is a deep dark brown. It almost looks black on my eyes, but still not as harsh on my fair skin. 


 
4. Ren's Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask- I used this mask a few times and I could see the difference in my skin. It did seem to brighten up my face, I didn't think it exfoliate it very well.

 
5. Sweet Science's Invisible Daily Tint- I was actually very disappointed in this product. I tried this a few times and it didn't seem to go on my face very well. I am going to try this again in the summer time and see when my face is a little less dry if it goes on better.  


I hope you enjoyed this post! I love reviewing my Birchbox products each month. Next Monday my February Birchbox Unboxing will be up! I am so excited to share it with you. Let me know what you got in your birchbox down below or if you have any questions about Birchbox! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment