Monday, February 23, 2015

February 2015 Favorites

Welcome to my February 2015 Favorites! I am currently on a Project Pan and on a low buy (Click here to watch my small Ulta Haul), so my favorites are going to be a little bit smaller. I hope you still enjoy! 


1. Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion- I finished up this product this month. I loved the consistency of this hair lotion. It was a liquid, but moisturized my hair so well! If your hair is looking a little dry try this out! 


2. Katherine Cessna Brown Liner- I received this in my January Birchbox and fell in love with it! It stays all day. I love that it is a dark brown because  it is  less harsh on my fair complexion. 


3. Loreal Paris Carbon Black Telescopic Liner- I have been trying to use up some of my liners and I chose this one to start. This is easy to apply and you can make a thin line or a thicker winged liner. 


4. Avon Glimmerstick in Tawny- I have been loving adding this onto my brows after I put eye shadow from my Project Pan. It has been lightening up my browns and I can make my brows more defined. 

 
5. Nail polish- Click to see more pictures: Ms Pedicure and Sally Hansen's in Commander in Chic 

I hope you enjoyed my Favorites! Check out the VIDEO to see how my 2015 Resolutions are going! Have a wonderful day! Let me know what your favorite eyeliner is down below. 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment