Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Project Pan: Update #3


Today is the third update of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I started with 10 (it became 12) products I want to focus on using up. If I used up one product I am going to pick another one to replace it. On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the pictures the left is from two weeks ago and the right is the current progress. Click here to see Update #2 where you can see the orginal pictures. 


Finished Products! (Click here to see my Final Thoughts)


1. Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter

2. Perspectives' Lip-gloss in Swoon


Products Still Working on!  

Face


1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- Since last update I have started using a big fluffy brush and dusting it all over my face, as well as using it for contouring. I think my fluffy brush is wearing the product down pretty evenly, so that is why there is not really any visible progress. 




2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented BlushI am still in love with this blush. However, I don't think I will ever finish! I wear this everyday and it's a great color for this time of year. It is SUPER pigmented so I use the tiniest amount. 





3. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in LightThe pans are growing so hopefully they continue and I can finish this up, because I have other concealers I like SO much better. 




4. Laura Gellar's Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Champagne- This is a huge primer, so the progress might not look super impressive, but I use this everyday and it is a pretty good primer. 


5. Revlon's Cream Blush in Rosy Glow- I made a lot of progress on this! It is a nice subtle color for my very pale skin!  

Eyes 




6. Blush Cream Eyeshadow in Azure- I took out the stopper and so my line may be a little off. Inside there isn't a lot of product, but the brush still has a decent amount I am hoping in the next month this will be gone. 



7. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals Two colors now have pan! My goal for the next update is to hit pan on the last two colors! Shimmers seem to be pretty easy to use up compared to my other eyeshadow pallet. 



8. Mom Pallet- Since I have hit pan, I am working my way around to create a more even layer instead of  a dip in the middle. In doing this I am not sure how much progress will be visible in the next update. 



9. Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes in Wild Orchid- This is a super messy eyeshadow because I had to cut it open because none was coming out when I squeezed because it was clogged. I use my fingers to apply this before my eyeshadows as well as on my face as a highlighter. Hopefully, this gets used up sooner rather than later. 

Lips 



11. Wet n' Wild in 502A- I had amazing progress on this lipstick! I am hoping to have this finished by next update which shouldn't be an issue. 

Random 




12. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & SetPROGRESS! I will be so happy when this is gone, not that it is a bad product. I don't feel like I need setting sprays and the order I have to apply my makeup just is annoying. Since I have to wait for eyeliner and mascara (they might run), after I spray sometimes I forget to apply them. 


13. St. Ives Apricot ScrubI am so close to being done! I am hoping in the next month I can finish this up! I am so excited about the progress! 

Added Products



1. Liplicious I love Gossip lip gloss- I have been working on this gloss for quiet awhile and I decided to throw it in this project when the Prescriptive's lip gloss finished. It just gives a light pink color to the lips, so it will work great as I transitioning into spring. 

2. Make Up Forever Lipstick in Rouge- I got this awhile ago as a birthday gift from Sephora. 



I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I am hoping my next update will have some fun progress to show you all! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment