Saturday, February 14, 2015

NOTD: Ms. Pedicure's Red Nailpolish


For Valentine's Day I decided to go for the classic red nail polish. I noticed at my internship that I have been wearing a lot of black so, I decided to add some color with my nails. I chose a color that I have had for a long time by Ms. Pedicure. It is a gorgeous red shade, but there is no color name because it came in a spa kit and as in a sample size. Also, I wanted to let you know that my camera had a smudge on it when I took these pictures so I am sorry if it they look a little blurry. Enjoy! 


Inside Flash

Inside Natural Lighting


Outside on a Cloudy Day

Outside Shade

Outside Sunlight

Inside Yellow Lighting
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know your go-to red, all my red nail polish is getting old and needs to be replaced. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment