Monday, March 9, 2015

February 2015 Birchbox Review


If you would like to see my thoughts and unboxing my February Birchbox click here. I love getting birchbox every month. This was the first month that I got the curated box. Birchbox send out an email each month and you can pick one sample or a box already prepared (which is what I did). I had never tried any of the products so I thought I would give it a try.


1. theBalm® cosmetics Read My Lips™ Lip Gloss in Bam!- I really like this lipgloss! This month I didn't use it a whole ton because the lipstick that was in my Project Pan didn't go so well with this gloss. I am excited to continue to use this gloss. It is very pigmented and not sticky in the slightest!


2. Not Soap, Radio Body Wash in The Stuff that Cupids dips his arrow in (because sometimes fate needs an assistance-
This body wash was nice. I won't repurchase this once it is gone. The smell was a vanilla blackberry scent which was nice but it didn't last long on the skin. I have other body washes (that aren't $16 ) that seem to do the same thing.


3. Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo-
I really liked this dry shampoo. It was a very fine mist which I liked, it still left a white residue on my hair. I used it with my Batiste Dry Shampoo in BLonde which I love. The two together were pretty nice. I don't think I will repurchase this right now, I might down the road because it was nice.


4. derma e® Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub-
I loved this. I am currently trying to use up a face exfoliator in my project pan, so I didn't use this a lot. This was a perfect mess of a face cleanser and exfoliator and for my skin this would be perfect for every morning! I will have to use it a little bit more before I decided if I will purchase the full size.


5. Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Raina -
I don't mind blue eyeliners against my blue eyes. I do think I prefer a brighter blue/aqua than this color. This color was a bright navy blue, the eyeliner did stay on my eyes all day which was wonderful! 


I hope you enjoyed my review! I am excited to receive my March Birchbox! If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments! Have a wonderful day! 

Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment