Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Project Pan Update #4 (2 months)


Today is the third update of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I started with 10 (it became 13) products I want to focus on using up. If I used up one product I am going to pick another one to replace it. 
On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the pictures the left is from two weeks ago and the right is the current progress. Click here to see Update #2 where you can see the orginal pictures. 


Finished Products! (Click here to see my Final Thoughts)




1. Wet n' Wild in 502A

Products Still Working on!  

Face



1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- I am so happy that I finally see some progress on this bronzer! I thought this day would never come! 



2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented Blush- Like the bronzer, I have been using this blush for such a long time! I am hoping this blush will be used up by May, but we will see. 



3. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in LightThe pans are growing! I am still going strong on these concealers. 




4. Laura Gellar's Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Champagne- This is a huge primer, but I have used this everyday I wear makeup which is (6/7 days a week). You can see the progress is pretty consistent and if I keep it up it should be used by May. 



5. Revlon's Cream Blush in Rosy Glow- I am so suprised how much progress I have made on this blush! I wear it everyday under my other blush and it is going pretty fast. 
Eyes 


6. Blush Cream Eyeshadow in Azure- I took out the stopper and so my line may be a little off. Inside there isn't a lot of product, but the brush still has a decent amount left. I think this might be gone in the next update! 



7. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals All four colors have pan! I am so excited with how quick these eyeshadows seem to be going! 


8. Mom Pallet- I can really see some progress! All the pans are growing, which is a great sight! 




9. Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes in Wild Orchid- This is a super messy eyeshadow because I had to cut it open because none was coming out when I squeezed because it was clogged. I use my fingers to apply this before my eyeshadows as well as on my face as a highlighter. Hopefully, this gets used up sooner rather than later. 

Lips 




10. Liplicious I love Gossip lip gloss- This lip gloss gives a light pink color to the lips, so it works great as I am transitioning into spring. I am loving it, it is a little thicker which means it is going to take awhile to use up. I am hoping next update the progress be a little bit more. 



11. Make Up Forever Lipstick Rouge in Artist Natural- I just started usign this when my other lipstick finished. I am in love, it is a perfect shade to wear every day and it is easy to apply. 

Random 



12. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & SetPROGRESS! I think this will be gone by May! 



13. St. Ives Apricot ScrubI am so close to being done! I am thinking by next update it will be gone! 


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I am hoping my next update will have some fun progress to show you all! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment